- A Bowl of Cherries - Chicago Healers
- Alchemy Within - Carole Malin, BA, CST
- Bipolar Spiritual Healing - Dr. Kay Bernard, D.Min, MA, M.Div, BA
- From Head to Toe - Chicago Healers
- Functional Medicine with Dr. Kristen - Balance Chiropractic and Wellness, Dr. Kristen (Bobik) Halland
- GI Health - Dr. Nicholas LeRoy, DC, MS
- Grow Your Business Tips - Chicago Healers
- Indigo Children - Jeff Lucas, MA, LCPC
- Losing Weight Inside Out - Liat Ben Yakov, MBA, CST
- Soul Purpose - Melissa Tierney, Psychic Medium, MS, DD
- TIPS FOR YOU
- SERVICES A-Z
Experts - Qigong - Tai Chi
Qigong - Tai Chi
Qigong and Tai Chi are traditional Chinese practices consisting of slow-motion movements to promote the flow of internal energy in the body. People may use these meditative practices to improve balance, coordination, endurance, and flexibility as well as to maintain good health and quality of life.
Activate your INTERNAL POWER! ~ stimulate your self-healing mechanisms: cultivate and direct your vital life force (qi) through the use of simple, effective exercises incorporating slow, concentrated movements combined with breath and "intention" to improve or maintain your health, relations and creativity!