- A Bowl of Cherries - Chicago Healers
- Alchemy Within - Carole Malin, BA, CST
- Bipolar Spiritual Healing - Dr. Kay Bernard, D.Min, MA, M.Div, BA
- From Head to Toe - Chicago Healers
- Functional Medicine with Dr. Kristen - Balance Chiropractic and Wellness, Dr. Kristen (Bobik) Halland
- GI Health - Dr. Nicholas LeRoy, DC, MS
- Grow Your Business Tips - Chicago Healers
- Indigo Children - Jeff Lucas, MA, LCPC
- Losing Weight Inside Out - Liat Ben Yakov, MBA, CST
- Soul Purpose - Melissa Tierney, Psychic Medium, MS, DD
- TIPS FOR YOU
- SERVICES A-Z
Experts - Ayurveda
Ayurveda is considered to be a form of complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) within the western world, where several of its methods, such as the use of herbs, massage, and Yoga as exercise or alternative medicine, are applied on their own as a form of CAM treatment.
The famous treaties of Ayurveda are Charaka Samhita by Sage Charaka, which details the prevention and treatment of disease, and Sushruta Samhita of Sage Sushruta, which deals with Ayurvedic surgical procedures. In the Ayurvedic system, the prevention of all types of disease has a prominent place in treatment, including restructuring a patient’s lifestyle to align with the course of nature and the four seasons to guarantee complete wellness.