- A Bowl of Cherries - Chicago Healers
- Alchemy Within - Carole Malin, BA, CST
- Bipolar Spiritual Healing - Dr. Kay Bernard, D.Min, MA, M.Div, BA
- From Head to Toe - Chicago Healers
- Functional Medicine with Dr. Kristen - Balance Chiropractic and Wellness, Dr. Kristen (Bobik) Halland
- GI Health - Dr. Nicholas LeRoy, DC, MS
- Grow Your Business Tips - Chicago Healers
- Indigo Children - Jeff Lucas, MA, LCPC
- Losing Weight Inside Out - Liat Ben Yakov, MBA, CST
- Soul Purpose - Melissa Tierney, Psychic Medium, MS, DD
- TIPS FOR YOU
- SERVICES A-Z
A parasite is an organism that lives in or on another organism, at the expense of the host organism. Parasites living inside the human body will feed off our cells, our energy, off the food we eat, even off the supplements we take. There are many varieties of parasites. They fall into several categories.
In every moment, we must carefully decide what we want to create. This may require the ability to detach from our personality and jump into our eternal soul from time to time, but it is well worth it. (And a good spiritual coach/energy worker can teach you to detach!) Let me tell you a tail- the tale of Dog Park, otherwise known as Dog Poop Story.
I work with people on a daily basis to help them heal and release emotional issues in hypnotherapy and I find that forgiveness is one of the most misunderstood subjects and most people don’t really understand it. I hear people say to me all the time that this person doesn’t deserve forgiveness for what they did, so they are not going to forgive.
Healing is a conscious process through which an ailing person becomes whole. It is not just “curing the disease,” which is a simpler, more mechanical process. Healing involves us in who we are, what we have done, and the choices that we have about what to do now. It is an ever more ennobling process which goes on and on.
We know that sugar offers quick energy, helps metabolism and provides closure for “digestive processes.” But sugars can be addictive, like a drug or alcohol, offering a false energy lift that eventually lets you down lower than when you started. Here are some educational tips about America’s favorite sweetener.
If you’ve ever followed the news media on what supplements or vitamins we “need,” you’d feel like you “need” 5,000 different things! Supplements are natural and healthy for us, but even things that are healthy could become detrimental if used incorrectly. Don’t worry, your local Schaumburg-area Physician (specializing in Nutrition) is here to set the record straight!