The Blacks Hills of South Dakota, Yellowstone National Parks and the Grand Canyon were fertile grounds to pick up stones…those that drew me. I was eleven years old.
Time has not changed me. My basement holds paper bags, tin containers, and plastic bags with wrapped stones in them.
- A Bowl of Cherries - Chicago Healers
- Alchemy Within - Carole Malin, BA, CST
- Bipolar Spiritual Healing - Dr. Kay Bernard, D.Min, MA, M.Div, BA
- From Head to Toe - Chicago Healers
- Functional Medicine with Dr. Kristen - Balance Chiropractic and Wellness, Dr. Kristen (Bobik) Halland
- GI Health - Dr. Nicholas LeRoy, DC, MS
- Grow Your Business Tips - Chicago Healers
- Indigo Children - Jeff Lucas, MA, LCPC
- Losing Weight Inside Out - Liat Ben Yakov, MBA, CST
- Soul Purpose - Melissa Tierney, Psychic Medium, MS, DD
- TIPS FOR YOU
- SERVICES A-Z