- A Bowl of Cherries - Chicago Healers
- Alchemy Within - Carole Malin, BA, CST
- Bipolar Spiritual Healing - Dr. Kay Bernard, D.Min, MA, M.Div, BA
- Food Sensitivities - Balance Chiropractic and Wellness
- From Head to Toe - Chicago Healers
- GI Health - Dr. Nicholas LeRoy, DC, MS
- Grow Your Business Tips - Chicago Healers
- Indigo Children - Jeff Lucas, MA, LCPC
- Losing Weight Inside Out - Liat Ben Yakov, MBA, CST
- Soul Purpose - Melissa Tierney, Psychic Medium, MS, DD
- TIPS FOR YOU
- SERVICES A-Z
A Directory of holistic practitioners
Your healing journey is our reason for being. We invite you to use our unique holistic, natural medicine and wellness directory full of local experts, helpful tips, educational blogs and articles to empower your most vital health and well-being.
Newest Wellness & Lifestyle Articles
Healing is a conscious process through which an ailing person becomes whole. It is not just “curing the disease,” which is a simpler, more mechanical process. Healing involves us in who we are, what we have done, and the choices that we have about what to do now. It is an ever more ennobling process which goes on and on.
We know that sugar offers quick energy, helps metabolism and provides closure for “digestive processes.” But sugars can be addictive, like a drug or alcohol, offering a false energy lift that eventually lets you down lower than when you started. Here are some educational tips about America’s favorite sweetener.
I work with people on a daily basis to help them heal and release emotional issues in hypnotherapy and I find that forgiveness is one of the most misunderstood subjects and most people don’t really understand it. I hear people say to me all the time that this person doesn’t deserve forgiveness for what they did, so they are not going to forgive.
Our mission is the advancement of natural medicine and holistic lifestyle as we work with top practitioners to bring helpful education in form of the news, events and this informative website to assist you on your wellness journey.